TE PUKE KIWI COAST LIONS
Pukehina Surf Rescue would like to thank the Te Puke Kiwi Coast Lions for coming out to visit us in December and seeing the life jackets and boogie boards they sponsored for the Junior Surf.
It was great to host you.
Pukehina Surf Rescue would like to thank One Foundation for our much needed Club gazebos.
List of funders/ sponsors so far this season
- COGS – 17k – First aid training for next three years.
- Acorn – 2K – Lifeguarding operational
- Bay Trust – 10K – District wide funding that is tagged (but not limited) to operational expenses
- We have also received 17K for the feasibility study for the building project, am in the process of getting the funders names and logos etc
- Roundwood New Zealand – 5K – Junior Surf operational
- B & W by Kerry Barugh – Ongoing – Food Truck expenses
- Manuka Engineering – Ongoing – Most club maintenance operational, Food Truck
- Skip Fisher – Time and Material – Food Truck operational
- B & W by Kerry Barugh + Nanuk Orchards (Milsom Family) – Food Truck purchase
- Andy McDowell – Ongoing – Food Truck operational.